webuser_396222915

Renovation and extension of Victorian terrace - need creative advice:)

Mille TT
3 years ago

We are currently buying a small 2 bed victorian terraced house and starting to make plans for what we want to do to upgrade and extend.

Our priority at the moment is:

1. Upgrade en-suite bathroom. Don't like the layout of the bathroom now and its all pretty dated. Would love to have a nice big bathtub and either shower over tub or separate walk in shower (if there is enough space to actually do that). And some clever storage solutions. The current layout feels like its wasting a lot of space with the double sink etc.

2. Extend kitchen with a side extension and through this also get utility/laundry room. Seen some clever conversions with lots of roof windows or glass ceiling to let in enough light. Will be important to get in enough light as the window in the dining room would disappear.

3. Complete loft conversion and add a bathroom extension in the loft. (This is more of a long term plan and not particularly urgent.)

Trying to think of clever ways to do this and would love some advice!

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.