diana_walton6

Calling all budding space planners

Walt
3 years ago

Hello. I am looking for some advice on how we can better use our Lower Ground Floor space (we are in a 3 storey town house). We need a wet room / shower room and a small living space that can work as den / guest bedroom. Current floor plan is attached. Highlighted in yellow is the area we can use (two options). Red cross is a cupboard and access we need to keep. The current access from Lobby to Garage is narrow so am thinking of a door from Garage direct into Kitchen. Worth mentioning that the Utility area has reduced head high and houses the gas pipe, gas meter and electricity meter. We need to keep the bottom part of the garage for store and an alternative way into the house (through existing garage door).

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.