What material are the cup handles?

J O'Shea
5 months ago
Inspired by this photo, I have ordered pewter handles for my kitchen, but now they've arrived they're too shiny. I much prefer this darker hue. Is there a particular name for this colour/material (eg: antique pewter)? Thank you for any help you can offer.
Edwardian Double Fronted House · More Info

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.