square bay window issue

Eithne Mcilwaine

Hi I have just moved into new home, i am unsure what to do with the space at my window.

It is perfect for tv unit which will give me room for 2 more single chairs at each side. I will have wooden blinds on the window so i could slant them so no one sees the back of the tv.

if i put tv unit at the side of the window it leaves me with one space for 1 single chair.. but the window space will be bare.. The right hand side is duplicate of left side.

Any ideas folks? see attached photos. red colouring is pot belly stove, white is radiator and blue is where tv plugs are located.