webuser_374585190

Heeelllllpppp! I can’t find a kitchen worktop and I’m a bit stressed

Really need some help and I figured this was the best place to turn!

Our new kitchen (CAD image included) is being fitted in three weeks time (we’ve bought it from Howdens) but I didn’t like any of their worktops and have been looking everywhere! It needs to be 22mm thick ideally and it has to be a square edge. We need a 3m x 600mm piece and a 4m by 650mm piece. We can’t afford anything like granite or quartz - our budget is £500-£600 - and we HATE anything gloss as we know from experience that it shows marks so badly. I’d love something in a light grey or white with some sparkle in it but I’m aware that sparkle might not be an option as we are looking at Matt. I’m open to suggestions! Our units are graphite grey so relatively dark and out r floor is a light grey vinyl. Anyone with similar unit colours would be brilliant but please - all help appreciated as I’m getting so worried now!

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.