webuser_513951311

Bathroom worktop idea - clear glass layer on tiled worktop?

Jemma
3 years ago

Hi All, first time on hear. Hope someone can help. I have a 162cm wall which will be filled with a 76.5cm white rectangle basin and an undercounter wall hung toilet. I need worktop idea for the wall please. initial colour option was white and something which is light reflective eg white glass. However i cant seem to find a company that will do it for under £200. So i have decided to use my gold 30cmx60cm tile on my existing oak worktop and finishing with a gold trim to make it tidy. However i want to add clear glass on top of the tiled worktop - is this doable? Has it been done before? Hoping this will make the tiled worktop surface look more clear and easy to clean, etc.

For background, it is roughly a square shaped bathroom. colour scheme as follows:

1. wall 1: black tiles with gold feature tile in main shower area.

2. Wall 2; has a door, painting the remainder of that wall.

3. Wall 3: Plain painted wall with large ornate mirror.

4. Wall 4: help required!! Has basin and wc as described above. AND NEED WORKTOP support.

Floor: Beige floor tile 60cmx60cm with a feature centrepiece.

Thank you.

Jemma

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.