kirsty_cormack

Built-in wardrobe ideas

Kirsty Cormack

Hi all!
I'm lucky enough to have this large built-in wardrobe in my home. At the moment it's filled with all sorts, but in the process of 'doing up' my home, I'd like to make better use of this space - I just don't know how!
Predominantly it's used for hung clothing, and the Christmas 'stuff' will also have to stay in here. As a teacher there are also some resources that I keep in here,as well as a hiding space for presents! I quite like the idea of drawers at the bottom, but as it's 3 feet deep I feel like I'd have to forfeit quite a bit of space! I'll be getting a chest of drawers in my room so the bookshelf will go as folded clothing will be stored there instead.
Any ideas greatly appreciated!
The wardrobe is 3 feet deep. The box (staircase) is 900mm high, 785mm wide with 320mm hidden behind the wall. Box to far wall (usable space) is 114mm.