natalieclaire87

F&B Duck Green in lounge... how much to paint??

Natalie Claire
3 years ago

Hello Houzzers, I've not asked any questions on here before but have looked through discussions and you guys have lots of good advice... please could you help in my dilema? We had an extension and a load of work done about a year ago and then just painted everywhere white and moved back in, and we are gradually adding in some colour. Our lounge/ diner is very open plan and light and it definitely needs some drama! We have tried one paint colour and totally fallen for it... F&B's new Duck Green. The idea is to paint the whole end wall behind the stove in this colour, which extends to the playroom area for the kids on the far left (at the front of the house). The floor throughout is a grey marbleish effect. Excuse the mess in the photos, we have had tradesmen in shifting stuff out their way, but here are my questions for the experts:
- do we paint the skirtings or leave them white?
- do we paint the window reveals or leave them white?
- and what about the windowsill?
- and the plaster lights?
Many thanks in advance!
Couple of pics attended plus one of further back...

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.