lspendl828

Conservatory decor and furnishing help please

lspendl 828

Our conservatory upgrade was finished 3 days ago – new frames and energy-efficient glass replacing brown frames and polycarbonate roof. It makes such a difference, so lovely to chill in, much quieter and the internal room is now so much lighter too. I’d now like to give it a bit of a facelift inside with a few new bits of furniture/accessories/paint.

The furniture in there has always been cast-offs from other rooms around the house so nothing in there currently there by design. I’d like to change a few bits – the sofa stays though. Can’t justify buying yet another one!

Paint - Thinking something like FB French Grey (see tester behind sofa) would warm things up.

Chairs - Want to add accent chair(s). 1 or 2? What colour? Would a forest green go or would that clash? Accent colours in the attached kitchen and family room are green and purple. Quite like the Jive chair from Next.

Coffee table - Would this one from my living room suit or would that be way too much glass? Only wondering as l’m hankering after a new wooden one for the living room😊

Window blinds - Thinking about Perfect fit/Intu blinds for neatness but what colour? Would rather have something neutralish so they don’t need to change each time I redecorate.

Sideboard - The current one has been destroyed by the sun and is probably too high at 91cm. The top of the window frame is 71cm high so was thinking to replace it with something similar but lower. Would like some storage in there.

Any thoughts or alternative ideas from you knowledgeable people out there? Would really appreciate it.

Photos to follow - won't post now!