lisa_sutton66

Window dressing dilemma - have I have a mistake?

Lisa Sutton
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

After making what I believe to be a dramatic statement with my newly added ensuite (see photos), I decided to continue the theme into my bedroom. I have used the same wall colour range but 2 or 3 shades lighter (dark grey) and painted all of the walls in the bedroom (see other photos). The bedroom furniture will be replaced when I decide what I want so please ignore that. So, when thinking about what to put at the windows to replace the curtains that are there I am now stumped. My original thinking was white wooden blinds but will that be too stark? If not white then what colour? I am not a lover of curtains, should I go for roman blinds? Or have I simply made a big mistake by using the dark grey on all of the walls? Thoughts and opinions would be welcomed. Thank you

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.