webuser_339569429

Downstairs Extension/ second bathroom help!

HU-339569429
3 years ago

We desperately need help in deciding how to best reconfigure the layout of our house.

Our current dated conservatory is a lovely space but is obviously too hot/ too cold for much of the year so we would like to replace it. We also want to add a small utility room to our kitchen then possibly use some of the dining area for kitchen units/ an island. We could then put our dining table into the extension replacing the conservatory and hopefully open it out in between. We have a good sized garden so could extend the conservatory further out potentially if needed.

We also want to add a second bathroom somewhere and can’t see anywhere feasible other than enlarging the current loft extension (bedroom 5) and placing one up there. We are not keen to loose a bedroom with 3 kids and need for one bedroom to be used as a study.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.