monica195

Who to hire architect or designer?

monica195
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hello fellow design enthusiasts,

We bought a small 2 bedroom English cottage, in the Cheltenham, Glos, UK area, it is 826 sq feet on two floors and is ripe for a total renovation within the existing exterior walls. It is structurally sound however space is at a premium and I don’t know who to turn to to get the best space saving options. Built-ins are key to getting the maximum storage and functionality out of the space, accordingly, multifunctional furniture also rates high in importance. No structural changes or extensions can be done. Who are the best people to hire to maximize the space and are skilled in small space design? Architect? Interior designer? Custom cabinet maker? A combination of all three? Budget is limited so value is important. Your thoughts are most appreciate.

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.