webuser_631028528

Kitchen island - urgent advise

HU-631028528
3 years ago

Hello, we have a couple of options on the kitchen island so that we are able to sit as many people possible around it. The purpose of the island is mainly a table to sit/eat and then also a storage as we have 2 cupboards below. With the current set-up we can sit up to 6 people (3 on the long side, 2 on the smaller side and one more opposite). The island is 1.95m by 1.2m.

Our kitchen supplier sent us their ideas with regards to the leg / support we need - as per photos below. I am not sure...i think i like the one with the two inox legs, but also the one with the glass in the middle is nice. The 2 inox legs make it look more complete...if i may say, while the glass leg option provides more flexibility.... They told us the 2 legs options can only be inox. Which one would you go with? Any other idea? I also thought about having a smaller (narrower) cupboard below that would run longer than what's shown in the photo. However in this case, the cupboards would be recessed +35-40cm inside and therefore making it unpractical to open the drawers, no?

Thank you so much!

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.