samisonline

Location of our Sky Lantern?

SAMI
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

We are having our new kitchen extension and wanting to add a sky lantern but we wouldn't want to cover the kitchen island being installed along with the kitchen. The island being 1000mm away from the kitchen units. We would ideally want to have a feature pendant lighting unit over the length of the island, so obviously wouldn't want any part of the sky lantern to be over the island.Because of the RSJ being located on the plans, our architect has advised the middle RSJ has to be 4m away from either end of the extension to support the roof.What recommendations do you suggest in the layout and sizing we should opt for??Any recommendations for sky lantern and Schuco bifold doors suppliers and fitters that cover Surrey area???

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.