stella_chatzianagnostou

ugly wall decor help needed!!!

I’m trying to figure out a way to decorate the wall behind my living room sofa for a year now. As you can tell from the picture behind the sofa is this ugliest ever cupboard that I’ve painted in the same colour as to the wall and replaced the handle in an effort to make it bearable for my eyes. The colour is a very light grey, I think it’s polished pebble from dulux. Im thinking to hang some posters on the wall but hesitate on whether to go over the cupboard or only stick to the free space next to it. I’m afraid if I leave it empty it’ll stand out even more but can’t figure out how I could arrange things to make it blend . Any suggestions will be really appreciated, you can’t really do any worse than what it currently is.

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.