csmrunning

To darken ceiling or not

Caroline Murphy
3 years ago

you know that feeling when you want to do something ‘out there’ but your more than a little apprehensive?! I’ve read conflicting advice regarding small dark lounges.. go dark & bold or opt for bright & light!

so I’m borderline ATM.. small steps. I painted the chimney wall in Brassica (Farrow &Ball).. and I’ve decided I’m going to paint all the walls in this colour. Question is, the ceiling?! pale or in the same colour? Maybe the walls could be even darker? TV is questionable.., I’m tempted to get rid and add a small armchair, buy a small TV and table.? And, I’m keen on a large rug..

pics are not great as bathroom, dining, kitchen & lounge are all on the go right now. The room is holding furniture for elsewhere.

the room is a little over 4 x 3 metres and ceiling height is 270cm.

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.