eezietiga

pitched roof and render?

eezietiga
3 years ago

Hi there

Just moved in to this lovely new house and I am absolutely rubbish at visualising things. Don't want to spend my life savings and hate it! So firstly:

1) does anyone have an app or could recommend one where I could see what a pitched roof over the garage and porch would look like please? I can't decide to just make the pitch over the porch and door or extend the pitched roof over the front window like the house opposite has done. We face west though so don't want it to make it any gloomier?

2) Can't decide whether to get the whole front rendered or just the garage and porch? Have just had a quote for £1.5k for repointing the front so would my money be better spent just rendering it? Will it cost much more?

Also can't decide on the color render. The house opposite exactly the same as mine has just had k-rend in limestone white and I don't want to look like i'm copying them! Also don't know what colour k-rend will best go with the blue door and garage door. How do you decide without risking choosing the wrong colour?

I appreciate that speaking to a builder etc. will get me more info and have that in progress, its tricky finding someone with reccommendations if you don't know the area, and would like to be a more decisive and informed client :-)

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.