deborah3883

Can pale pink walls work with a bright orange sofa?

dd dd
3 years ago

Houzz has provided super decorating advice throughout lockdown, thank you! So I thought I would ask another question. I want to paint my home office (I worked from home even before COVID). We have just put in a skylight to bring in more light to the small dark space. I am now ready to decorate and want to paint the walls a pale pink as it supposedly helps with concentration and reduces stress! But I have a bright orange sofa bed in the room that I can't move anywhere else, nor do I want -- or can afford -- to get rid of it. Can pale pink work against the bright orange sofa bed? For the pink, I'm currently looking at either Julie's Dream from Little Greene or Pink Ground from F&B, though I'm open to others. Below are photos of the messy room as it currently is.

Comments (17)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.