aimeemuscat

Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Design Dilemma

aimeemuscat

Hi everyone, hoping you could help a girl out! Yesterday we had our kitchen (partially) installed (image attached). As you can see, the kitchen is pretty dark, and the floor have a marble effect. We (think) we're going for the Miami White Silestone Quartz countertop+spashback (however, feel free to suggest an alternative). I would really love an oval dining table (that seats 6 pax minimum but don't know in what colour) and wishbone chairs (again don't know in what colour). For our sofa I would really love the BoConcept 3 seater Modena sofa (I would love it to be in a white/neutral colour but I know it won't be practical) and as a TV console I would like to do this DIY: https://lonefox.com/blogs/journal/diy-woven-cane-storage-console. We have a large 5 meter sliding door that brings a lot of light to the room, I intend on hanging white ceiling to floor curtains.

I would really, really, really appreciate it if you could help me create a moodboard as right now I feel like I am mixing too many styles that do not necessarily go well together.