Glass brick wall

9 days ago

I have an inset glass brick wall between my kitchen and living room - Victorian terrace to steal light - what can I replace it with to update

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.