junior_kabirat

How to repurpose “skinny” kitchen and garage

Junior Kabirat

Hi all,

So the fiancé and I have taken the plunge and bought a nice 4 bed detached with a garden backing onto woodlands (what convinced us this was the right one).

We plan on extending in a couple years once we’ve saved up again, with a wrap around extension being the dream (starting about halfway back).

Thing is, we’re not sure what to do with the old kitchen or the garage as they’re not the widest of rooms. We’d probably have a utility room but feel it might be a waste of the sun coming in through the front.

any ideas are very welcome, we really want to unleash the potential in this place!