webuser_85019697

window and door advice

Steffas
3 years ago

currently renovating our home adding a 2 storey side extension and orangery to a 2 bed 1950's semi. the extension has been built in brick and we have a 3 metre bifold to the ground floor and a sliding door to the 1st floor bedroom. our existing home has white pvc windows and doors, most windows being replaced about 2 years ago. We are currently debating what colour and material our new windows and doors should be. we were initially considering anthracite grey door and windows aluminium door grey external and internal and pvc windows grey external white internal. we are now considering having the windows white and the front door, bifold and sliding door grey but I'm unsure what to do for the utility/rear door as its just inside the gate to the side of house. I'm so unclear what will work best and cannot envisage what it will look like. help would be very much appreciated.

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.