amykbowen

Painting a new build!

amykbowen
2 days ago

Hi, we’ve just decided to paint our new build house after living in it for a while. For the dining room I was going to do a feature wall of Farrow and Ball’s De Nimes with white or ammonite on the other walls. Our hallway leads straight to the kitchen and the living room and I want to paint them all but can’t decide if they need to be the same. I would prefer if the hallway was more a fresh neutral and the living room more a warm neutral, but only slightly different. Our living room is quite small so I don’t want to go too dark, but it does get a lot of light from french doors. Can anyone suggest complimentary neutral colours for the hallway and living room, or let me know if these should be the same colour? For info, I also like skimming stone, cornforth white and elephants breath in farrow and ball but I think I’ve confused myself with too many neutrals!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.