csmrunning

Help with decor ideas please!

Caroline Murphy

This skinny bathroom has been replastered, enclosed shower opened up. The toilet pipe is going under the floor. From window, it’ll be bath, toilet then wall hung sink. It gets sunlight until around 3pm.

At plumbers advice I purchased beautiful showerwall panels for shower and to go behind length of bath but they won’t go around my narrow upstairs hall! So now I’ve lost the love and need it rekindling.

I’ve searched so much and found nothing that I love.. please can anyone help with flooring and wall ideas for this space. I’m desperate ❤️

the toilet pipe is going under floor

Before

Before shower

The toilet pipe is going under the floor

The back shower wall could be a feature? Maybe darker?

I’m torn between this bath (against wall with wall inset taps) and the roll top further down.

Maybe tile behind bath and floor in same colour (not grey) and contrast floor everywhere else?

This is the unusable showerwall I purchased. I like this bath design? Torn between modern & traditional ( mid 1800 terrace cottage)

Not sure I like this modern sink

Bath choice , I know a side view won’t be attained, but being off the floor will make the space appear bigger?

This would be the traditional sink

Comment