Side extension Entrance Hall

Nathan Conlon

Hi all,

My partner and I have recently purchased a 3 bed semi. The problem we have is there is no downstairs storage and then entrance hall is quite small and dark. We have a single driveway at the side of the which we are hoping to put a side extension on to incorporate and entrance hall, downstairs toilet and storage cupboard.

Ideally we would like to bring the door from the side to the front of the house but are struggling to see how we would manage to get everything in. We don't have the keys yet and are due to complete in the coming weeks so I'm not sure exactly how wide the driveway is but we would still like a narrow access round the side of it. If anyone has any suggestions we would greatly appreciate it as we are fairly new to all this.

Is what we want possible or do we have to alter our plans.

Thanks.