suewalton54

LVT Herringbone or plank flooring?

Daisy England

I’ve decided to have LVT in the kitchen and dining room (one flows into the other). The kitchen has dove grey handless fascias and is modern/contemporary and the worktops will be white with a grey vein (Mirostone Taj Mahal).

I‘ve decided on a mid Oak flooring colour to add some warmth to the room but I’m dithering on a herringbone or plank pattern. Originally was going to have plank to avoid waste, but now I’m back to herringbone which I’ve always liked.

While I think I prefer herringbone I don’t want the kitchen to look too fancy/ornamental as I prefer plain and simple.

Any suggestions and why.