negativeorange

Advice on completely renovating an existing home.

Damsel Dame
last month
last modified: last month

I am looking to SELL MY HOUSE AND purchase a detached house MORTGAGE FREE that is very dated. I am looking for advice. How do I go about getting an architect involved, drawing layouts and hiring contractors? I need a step by step process and advice on getting a loan specifically for RENOVATIONS AND CHANGING THE FLOOR PLAN. Are they different to a normal loan? To all the daisies, I'm not completely stupid. I cannot BUY my perfect 4 bedroom house with land because I live RURALLY and houses are few and far between so I PERSONALLY would love advice from others who have completely changed their existing home to suit their families needs.I felt I had to explain my personal circumstances and thought process after being rudely spoken to like I'm some imbecile and not a 30 year old professional with 3 degrees and full time teaching job 🙄🙄

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.