nayana_cintra

Advice please on kitchen/pantry design

N C
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hi everyone, we're in the process of planning an extension to our house. It's our first home after a decade of renting in London and we're very excited! Been here since Oct 20 (thanks Angie for pointing out I should say we're already living here) and the plan is we'll be staying here long term. Our architect has offered two possible solutions (see attached pics) for the kitchen/pantry/utility layout. We favour one but he prefers the other layout and is making us think twice. Interested to see which you all prefer and what you think the pros and cons are of each? In particular which pantry will be most useful. For info we cook daily but not elaborate meals, mostly on the hob. Bake twice a week with kids. I think we will be hosting friends for drinks/snacks regularly rather than dinner parties (although it's been so long now because of covid I can't quite imagine it!).All feedback would be much appreciated - thanks.

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.