lizzuk

Living room fireplace shelving built-ins advice

Liz UK
3 years ago

Would love advice. We recently bought a new development condo and at the moment we don’t have shelves to display stuff/books. initially I was planning on hanging the TV above the ventless fireplace and doing a built-in like the picture however my neighbor just said he is having issues with his TV above the fireplace bc it gets too hot so now I am concerned and wondering if we are better off keeping the TV where it is, getting a bigger painting to hang above the TV(current one is just a joke and way too small) and doing floating shelves to the right that are longer since I think doing a built in on only one side would look silly. Would love peoples thoughts and advice. How can we make the TV work about the fireplace?

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.