webuser_560799884

Alternative to quartz worktops...

HU-560799884
last month
last modified: last month

Hello we are due to complete on our new house shortly and will be totally ripping the kitchen out and redoing the whole thing differently. In preparations of getting rough designs and costs together I am now at the point of looking at worktops, we will be having pale sage cupboards and would like either an all white or lightly marbled effect worktops. We would like a Belfast sink and so laminate worktop won’t really work with the cut out for that (I don’t think) however whilst quartz is the perfect choice and absolutely beautiful We just can’t afford to blow such a huge amount of the kitchen budget on it. Are there ANY cheaper alternatives that might still look half decent? even if I have to forgo the Belfast sink are there any decent laminate or solid surface quartz alternatives that still look lovely but not so expensive? some that would at least do for a few years until we can re look at quartz?

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.