caravan61

Wallpaper and curtains - mixing patterns

caravan61
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I am looking at Scion for wallpaper and fabric for a large bedroom (5 x 6 metres). I have chosen Scion Kumana wallpaper on one wall behind our headboard which is charcoal grey. Walls will be french gray pale Little Greene. Having a dilemma about curtains to coordinate with the wallpaper! Scared about mixing patterns, although looking at images on Pinterest like mixed patterns when done correctly but scared of making an expensive mistake with the curtains with the wallpaper. Anyone have any ideas? I was looking at the Scion Esala Lionel in Denim blue to coordinate but not sure whether plain or textured would be better. It is a big room and the wall paper only on the back wall, windows on opposite and side wall which are plain light grey painted.

Whether this would look better for curtains

OR

any comments welcome thank you!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.