dramaqueenuk

Advice on colour schemes for our new kitchen please

dramaqueenuk
3 years ago

Has anyone gone for a similar two-tone kitchen to these units? (these are just sample doors; we're getting our kitchen fitted next week. So the shaker door - our wall units - is not actually shaker style and a little lighter shade to the photo and the other one - base units and island - is a bit darker than that. I had to use my flash to take photos!).

I would love to see some photos if so, as I'd like some ideas on what to paint the walls.

Should we go with a lighter grey to the light grey shaker wall units, which would have to be almost off-white as we needed to go lighter because the kitchen is in the shadier part of the kitchen.

I was thinking of painting opposite ends of the extension (very sunny part of the kitchen where the dining table and living space will be) with a bold dark colour - ie Sapphire Salute in the Dulux range as an accent colour, or if we decided to go monochrome find a metallic or glittery dark grey.

I would really appreciate any thoughts/photos to help me decide. TIA.

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.