webuser_192485983

70's house exterior help

Adam James
3 years ago

Hi Guys

Need some help with where to go with the exterior of the house....

So far was have had new windows and front door fitted and now need to make up our minds with what to do with the rest of the of it ( Cladding possibly rendering )

Our original plan was to render the whole house and have cladding at the front to replace the tiles, but now looking at cheaper options so we can use the reming funds on more functional areas.(Driveway, garden and new bathroom)

We were thinking of justing rendering the small area at the bottom each side of the front door and a composite/cement board cladding instead of tiles. But not 100% sure how this would look.

We have considered rendering the bottom area including the garage and the brick pillars going up the side of the house and new cladding. So from the front it would look like what we originally had in mind but .... I can help but feel when you're not face on to the house it would just look like we ran out of money to finish the outside?

Any input welcome because we can't settle on an option yet.

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.