chris_ciantar96

living room tv unit

Chris Ciantar
3 years ago

Hi, we are currently in the process of designing our custom TV unit, and I am someone who irks at non uniform/asymmetrical things whereas my wife is not much bothered with it as I am. I have come up with a design and this is to be installed under a bulkhead a/c unit as shown on the image. The other photo is an inspiration of what we want to achieve. However the issue is that the AC unit ventilation center will be offseted and is not in the middle of the unit. what do you guys think about this? I hate the fact that it's not in the middle. Also another concern is the fact that the TV will also not be in the middle of the room.

I don't mind the ventilation grill is not in the middle of the unit
I don't mind the ventilation grill is not in the middle of the unit, but prefer TV to remain in the middle of the room
I do not mind the design as is
I would reduce the width of the shelves to center the ventilation grill and the tv

Comments (29)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.