min266

Suggestions for kitchen lighting

min266
3 years ago

Hi, we are about to have our kitchen renovated, please see images. I would really appreciate some help in designing the lighting. We have lighting under the cabinets as you can see from the image, and the image suggests three rows of spotlights. We have two rows in our current kitchen and wondering if we should also put the third row in on the window side.

In the new kitchen we will have a dining table between the peninsula and the worktop, and the back of the kitchen will be a sort of children's corner. We will have a light herringbone floor.

I would love some inspiration as to the kind of lighting I should be choosing. I was thinking some wall lights over the shelf would be a nice touch but then unsure if we should go for a drop light(s) over the dining table or even a drop light in the kids corner or peninsular. Thanks in advance. F

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.