help me tart the front up please

Tani H-S

House goes on the market in a few weeks (eek!) and the weather has been massively against me so I've not been able to do any outside painting at all. It's such a shame.
We did have the drive done and new fencing (not painted yet but will be anthracite when they weather gets better!) but I'm left with an uninspiring front entrance that is to the side of the house.
Plan is:-
1) to get the old crack in the paint on the lintel repaired above the door but do I paint this a different colour? I have no matching paint to the house.
2) put some tall light grey planters to go either side of the door (got to decide what shrub to put in them?)
3) new letterbox as missing the front flap but what colour? It doesn't appear you can get anthracite grey which is weird! I could paint one though?
Anything else?
Can't afford to replace the door. Yes I could paint it but again - timescale and weather is not ideal 😔
Thank you