plusmarcus

Anyone know what the area in this Title Plans mean?

plusmarcus

We’ve been provided with the title plans for a property that we are currently in the process of purchasing.

Our solicitor have come back to us and stated that it’s a shared access with the next door neighbour and that it must be kept clear - this is fine.

The seller has stated that she has a unwritten confirmation from the developers that it’s a “turning point” for her and the next door neighbour. - again we are fine with this.

Our only slight issue came when we’ve received the title plans and key on the map in relation to the area at the front of the house (shared access driveway) isn’t clear.

To me, it looks to me that indicates this area as “management company/managed facility”.

Does anyone know what this means please? If anyone has previously come across this. To be honest it’s not going to make a difference to us in terms of purchasing the property but we do want confirmation in case things chance over time.

We have requested our solicitors to confirm (as they don’t seem to know for sure & are going to contact the sellers & the building company).

Thank you in advance.

Comment (1)