nikki_stevenson59

Show us your narrow kitchens please!

Nikki Stevenson

After a knock through I’ll be looking at a kitchen/diner space of around 8.5m x 3.2m. Quite a long narrow space which no matter how much a trawl for images can’t actually gauge examples with the narrow width (you never kind of know when looking at images).

With that in mind I would love to see finished examples of renovations or just your general kitchen with that similar width dimension.

I either plan to have units across both walls, or (I know a lot will say too narrow) just one wall with cabinets and a long island in the middle with a little overhang for stools, leaving the wall behind the island free of anything (apart from deco).

I know an island in this space is highly controversial but just want to explore all avenues! Pictures of ideas I have are below, I just don’t know their total width.

Thanks in advance all 😊