nikki_stevenson59

Show us your narrow kitchens please!

Nikki Stevenson
3 years ago

After a knock through I’ll be looking at a kitchen/diner space of around 8.5m x 3.2m. Quite a long narrow space which no matter how much a trawl for images can’t actually gauge examples with the narrow width (you never kind of know when looking at images).

With that in mind I would love to see finished examples of renovations or just your general kitchen with that similar width dimension.

I either plan to have units across both walls, or (I know a lot will say too narrow) just one wall with cabinets and a long island in the middle with a little overhang for stools, leaving the wall behind the island free of anything (apart from deco).

I know an island in this space is highly controversial but just want to explore all avenues! Pictures of ideas I have are below, I just don’t know their total width.

Thanks in advance all 😊

Comments (13)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.