marieearl77

Cushion advice please, thanks!

Ellie
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Fed up with my green/grey cushions so ordered some bright colours - some arrived looking fluorescent!!

They are cheap and cheerful, wipeable, kids just play pillow fights with them or they are used as stepping stones around the living room so don't want to spend lots of pennies on them. I tend to change the cushions each year

Got 2 blue, 2 yellow and 4 orange - the orange turned out to be fluorescent so Amazon let me have them for freebies rather than return them! They are superbright, wonder if I could still make use of the covers but modify them for smaller sized cushions?

Thoughts?

How many cushions for each sofa?

The walls are a blue/grey - look blue most times but in these pics look more grey.

I would prefer to keep some of the cushions, but don't mind adding a few more in same or other colours/sizes/materials.

There are 2 large brown sofas, Dont think they go well with the picture on the wall, so would move that somewhere else if I was keeping some of the cushions, but what type of art/pics for wall?

Any advice more than welcome. This was me ordering random stuff from Amazon and it arrives next day to give me something to look forward to and a break from my work!!

Bellevue · More Info

Bellevue · More Info

Bellevue · More Info

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.