webuser_816618386

Dressing Room needs sprucing up!

Hannah C
3 years ago

Hi everyone!

I’m really struggling with this room, I’m currently using it as a dressing room but it feels so bland and empty! I was hoping I might be able to get some ideas on what to do with it please?!

I’ll have to keep hold of the mirrored dressing table and chest for now (will eventually change them to wooden I think but that won’t be for a while) but decor/accessories will need to work with them for now!

I’m open to buying more furniture/furnishings to pad the room out (need a new chair for dresser) and anything else you think! Also any ideas on wall colours/accessories?!

In terms of style, I like neutrals but not so it feels boring (like now) want it to feel warmer and would happily bring in pops of colour via accessories or a feature wall!

I was considering black & beige accessories but know that won’t bring much colour, otherwise I like the look of amber vases!

Thanks so much for any help!

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.