eviech

Tiny Garden / Courtyard rescue

Evie C.H.

Along with half the country we added a garden office to our already tiny garden. Now I am desperate to rescue the remaining space and create a cosy outdoor relaxation and play space.
I’d would be grateful for your ideas as I have no imagination when it comes to outdoor design!

I am thinking that paving it all might be the way, as it’s already so broken up? Maybe a rectangular table to the left with some fairy lights above. Pot plants wherever I can fit them. And maybe keeping the border to the left for some planting.

I also wonder if there’s space for a tiny sand pit for my toddler. And I need to leave a patch for my pup’s morning business (maybe the border to the left?)

I tried to take some pictures of what is the “garden” now.