jimmyjones2

Colour scheme for dark floor and light blue kitchen

Jimmy Jones
3 years ago

Hi, I am in the process of buying a 30s house which is has a beautiful dark wood floor throughout the downstairs and a fairly new kitchen which is light blue and will not be replaced.

I am trying to work out a good colour scheme for the kitchen, breakfast room and lounge and need help! I've been reading about complementary, analogous, monochromatic etc but with so many options I am confused.

I have attached a photo of the kitchen and breakfast room which is from a video so not the best quality.

Any suggestions on a colour scheme or how to approach choosing one would be appreciated!

I am guessing I should use the same colour scheme in the kitchen and breakfast room because they are connected but maybe a completely different colour scheme in the lounge?

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.