gtracey26

lost my way need some help garden layout

gtracey26
3 years ago

I want to have no lawn garden due to having 2 dogs. I was starting my garden ages ago but tried to finish off house things first
I need garden design help I like my raised bed the hut will be replaced and moved to other side as I don’t want to be sitting looking into bins they will go behind a trellis I screen . Kinda like 3 diff areas but though about raised beds at the side. Now I’m confused I will be doing this myself on a tight budget buying things when I can
Dug up so much like a swamp with the dogs not very nice
Any help drawings anything would be appreciated I was going to try garden designers but the cost just can’t do it. I have 20 reclaimed slabs lying as well. I do also think painting the paving at my back door light grey to make colour mor uniform. Thanks in advance.

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.