suewalton54

My new Eternity LVT Rustic Oak Flooring

Daisy England
3 years ago

I promised I’d share some images of the completed flooring, so here goes ....

We had a leak which went under the solid wooden flooring in the dining area and I hated the floor tiles that were down which had seen us through 2 new kitchens so the leak gave me the opportunity to swap all the flooring as the wooden flooring was ruined.

Images start when we pulled up the first 4 wooden boards, then the tiles underneath that were laid when the house was build, then the self level and then the complete floor.

After looking at so many different brands and colours we went with the Eternity brand. We then completely changed our mind on the colour mainly due to the contractor leaving a big board with the Rustic Oak herringbone in our kitchen, so every time we walked by we kept looking at it .... and it grew on both of us. It’s a new colour range and has around 5 different tones in it which prevents that mono look.

It took around a week to do as the contractor had to fill the void left by the wooden flooring over 3 separate days allowing time to dry inbetween.

We’re pleased with it.

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.