mabelfoxdesign

Converting a Guest Bedroom into a Teenage Boy’s Room on a budget

Mabel Fox Design

My youngest boy recently outgrew his cute little den bedroom in the eves of our loft conversion (the mother of all lockdown growth spurts happened basically).
The guest bedroom was obviously not receiving guests at this time, so we moved him in, but not before changing the mustard walls (not his taste really) to olive green and adding a few necessities such as desk and big comfy chair and storage for all that important teenage stuff.
The next project is to convert his old bedroom into a cosy guest bedroom but for now, here are the pics of the room, both before and after.
The colours are as follows: Lap Green and Wimborne White by Farrow & Ball on the walls and ceiling respectively. When the room was mustard, that was Yellow Pink by Little Greene Paint Company.
He absolutely loves it, especially as he no longer bangs his head when he gets up in the morning!