jtemm

Blinds? Curtains? Shutters? or what?

jtemm

Builders are - finally - just about to start work on our small extension, leading off the kitchen, which will have three glass walls (two of which are actually sliding patio doors), and I think that most things are under control, fingers crossed!

However, I'm just wondering about window coverings for the three walls of glass - partly for controlling heat in summer months, partly so that it feels cosy on a winter's evening. Don't like the idea of sitting there in a lit space, totally surrounded by inky blackness!

I originally assumed it'd be blinds, but now wondering what sort of blinds would be best, or would some sort of curtains/screens be more practical? Oh, dear - Decisions! Decisions! Decisions!