nicola_jong

Howdens vs Wren vs Magnet

Nicola Jong
3 years ago

Hello Hive Mind!
Your thoughts on the above please. Ready to buy our new kitchen, we have quotes from all three (all within budget) all similar spec and look, all with equally as good per sales and design recommendations.

I now need to make a decision!

Howdens - (at cost) offer no interest free crust that could be an appealing option but not a must. Builder has experience with them

Wren- built in option costed, everything including price looks great, but I cannot see the quality of units until the 12th. They are the best priced option

Magnet - built in option costed and agin price is within budget. Perceived best quality of the bunch. Sample of door to be viewed on Thursday.

Does anyone have any experience of the quality and post sales snagging they can share? I don’t want referrals to other companies and the design and costing part is sorted thank you.

Are my perceptions correct about quality in order being Magnet then Howdens then Wren?

Thanks all!

Wren
Howdens
Magnet

Comments (33)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.