justin_scriven

Patio Design Problems

Justin Scriven
3 years ago

Help.....

So I'm in the middle of carrying out some renovation work to our garden, New fencing has been installed recently, and we about to have our patio laid between it and our kitchen wall, with the living room window being taken out and a set of french doors fitted.

The problem I'm having is trying to work out how to tie the patio into the area around by the back door and the area just down from there, I'm struggling to think of something which will look good, The end of the patio where you can see the blocks stacked on flat is sorted, the plan is to face the blocks with cuts of the slabs which are mitred together.

All levels have been set, as you can see from the string line, I have to lay some more hardcore to bring the level up as you can see from the fencing gravel board, the finish of the patio slabs is set to the bottom of the gravel board.

The slabs I will be using are 1200x300mm Porcelain plank style in grey

The Lawn is a bit out of level, but the plan is to sort that out at a later date.

Could anyone give some thoughts to the attached pics, and advise me,

please.

Cheers

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.