webuser_517214476

Tiny Home - Room Ideas?

Bespoke Bloke
3 years ago

Hi,

I’ve recently started the process to get my first home, it’s not much but it’s also all I can afford on a single persons income. The rooms are TINY and I’m really struggling to imagine how to do anything with them (all the “small home” look-books and design ideas are NOT for small homes!! So unfortunately are of little, to no use to me). Same goes for any inspiration via YouTube, what they are calling a “small home” would fit mine in just their living space...

What would people suggest as far as how to approach this scenario, I’m worried that it’s pretty much going to look horrible and the only way to make anything of it will mean it looks like a student dormitory (which makes me sad inside :( ), I’m starting to have second thoughts about buying as I just can’t imagine how I can make it into a nice space to live in (Photos of property from Agent‘s website):-

Comments (20)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.