sara1535

Very small Dressing room with awkward window

Sara Krimou

Hello, we have a single bedroom that we want to convert into a dressing/makeup room.

the problem is the window is in an awkward place and also I wanna make some savings by using the IKEA PAX Hack, a lot of carpenters said they can fit them for me and elevate them to make them look built in.

i have tried to use the design tool to see what it would look like but I just cannot for the life of me utilise the space with that awkward window there.

the right side I have managed to complete without a problem but the left side I need some sort of storage plus make up table, the closer I get the window the more confused I get...